CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday 37 weeks 2 days

I slept pretty good again last night, especially considering I was up to go potty every hour and had to actually 'function' while doing it. I woke up around 9 for breakfast and headed back to bed for a morning nap. I'm just finally up now at 1pm and feel pretty good. I took a hot shower to clear the nap cobwebs and everything feels good. I am hopeful for tonight's answers.

My health is top priority for everyone, but I can still have a 'dream outcome'. No worries, what will be will be.

5 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Glad to hear that you had some rest today and are feeling pretty good. You are in my thoughts. Hoping for great numbers Cyn!

J and D said...

Thinking of you and hoping you are doing better. A big HUG. Take care of yourself.

Queenie327 said...

Let me know when we can do anything to help. You are in my prayers. Love ya!

Melissa said...

Thinking of you today! I'm a little worred but I know all will be fine. Update us when you can.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Anyone hear anything??? CYN, I hope your okay...no word meant you were in hosptial, I'm assuming that's where your at and wishing you all the best for a safe and beautiful delivery.

If I assumed wrong, than I'm sorry, but PLEASE UPDATE...

Hugs