CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

36 week ultrasound

Technically the babies are fine and all is good. My OB got a little over cautious and sent me to Labor and Delivery and it took over 4 hours to be told basically what we already knew, the babies are fine, but baby boy may not be super tall.

I'm beat, emotionally and physically and I'm starving. I will post the entire story by tomorrow, but for tonight I'm satisfied with heart rates are good, babies are growing, I'm not contracting and my cervix is still closed.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Melissa for keeping me sane and advocating my needs!! Not sure I could've gotten through it without you there!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'll be waiting to hear the full update when you feel better. I'm glad all is well.