CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How can sneezing hurt so bad?

Yesterday I thought it was a fluke that it hurt my belly to sneeze. But again today I have to hold myself and it still hurts, down low and up high! Other than the sneezing I'm still feeling pretty good.
I slept much better last night, although I awoke with my ear hurting (you know when you sleep on it funny and it hurts for a bit?).

I took the kids to school and immediately climbed back in bed. I had a lovely nap from 8:30-12:00 and then had to get up to potty and eat. I was back in bed by 12:30 to rest for another hour. I didn't entirely sleep, but I know I wasn't entirely awake either.

I finally took a shower around 2 and got ready for the day. I had a box of clothes to send back to Old Navy and I was determined to drop the box off at UPS today. I picked up the kids and they both volunteered to walk the box in for me.

Once we got home I had to immediately take my pants off again. I'll have to take that pair out of circulation. The kids were quite appalled when I told them I was just going to wear a blanket to the hospital on delivery day. I think they should just be thankful that I put on pants to take them to school!

As I headed out to pick up the kids there was a package on the doorstep. I exhibited great self control and I didn't immediately open it. I went to pick up the kids first, being the good mother that I am. As soon as we got home I tore into it though. Inside was a beautiful box with Valentine cookies from STE and family. The kids loved the bubble wrap and it didn't take long to convince me to try a cookie-YUM! Thanks again for a special treat!

Ciera and Brian went out to pitch and Logan and I played 2 rounds of Jenga. I lost both times, although I don't know how it happened. For dinner tonight we finished off the last of the Omaha Steak burgers. Ciera asked for seconds before she was even finished with the first. This is huge, as Ciera often doesn't eat much of whatever I make.

As I sit here typing little boy is currently stretching around and taking my breath away. It's amazing to think that the babies will be here soon-less than 3 weeks! I finally brought my overnight bag in from the garage. Eventually I'll get it upstairs and pack it, or I won't.

Tomorrow won't allow me an uninterrupted 4 hour nap, but I should be able to make due with 2 2 hour naps. If someone knows of any research to indicate that all of this sleeping is bad for me or the babies, please let me know. Until then, I will continue to nap to my heart's content.

2 comments:

Sanda said...

I saw nap-it-up!! I don't know anything that would say that is a bad thing - and it's got to be exhausting growing 2 babies!!

MylissaLynn said...

Bubble wrap! My favorite!