CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

36 weeks 3 days!

It's only 6:30, but it feels as if the day is over.

I slept horribly last night. I didn't toss and turn much, but my right hip was killing me again when I woke up. That seems to be what happens if I sleep for too long on my right side. I also woke up fully congested again. I finally got to an interesting point in my book (about 7/8 of the way through) and I dreamt about it all night, making up text and what would happen next. This is not a very good way to get good rest. Plus it was storming pretty bad all night.

I took a nice hot soak for the hip and a hot cup of tea for the congestion. I can only fill my bath tub up far enough to soak my legs, so there's no worry that I'm submerging the belly in super hot water all the time.

I had planned to go to Target today to pick up clearance Valentine candy, but decided since I was physically not feeling great already that it probably wouldn't be smart. Thankfully Brian said he'd take my list and Ciera and pick up the 'important things'.

Brian then took Logan to his soccer game. Ciera's softball practice was scheduled for the same time, so Logan chose for Brian to attend soccer. It was a good weather day to miss. Apparently it was rather wet, windy and cold. Only 7 boys showed up, the exact number they needed to play. That means the only break the boys got was a 2 minute half time. They did lose 0-3, but Brian says Logan played his best game ever. He set up great passes, defended well and was very aggressive and running the whole time. He was beat when he showed up at softball practice.

So I dropped Ciera off at practice and waited in the van until Brian and Logan got there 45 minutes later, just in case Logan didn't want to stay at softball. On rainy days the girls get to practice inside a big warehouse and Logan had a great time playing basketball there with his dad.

I returned home and took a much needed nap. The kids had McDonald's for dinner and Brian and I had leftover lasagna that his mom sent us home with on Friday.

After my soak I've physically felt better the rest of the day. The heartburn today has been brutal though. It took almost a full hour before the Zantac kicked in. The babies are both still quite active and although I'm not doing kick counts I'm pretty sure I'll notice if they decrease their activity. They also both seem to be getting the hiccups fairly often. It's funny, I almost don't notice the hiccups unless my hand is resting on my belly. Fortunately the belly is so big, my arm is almost always resting on little boy.

5 comments:

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Ah, Cyn, I wish you felt better. I am not suprised you are getting so uncomfortable and having heartburn so bad...36w3d??!! Wow I swear from this side it is flying by!!!! You are awesome Cyn!

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you didn't have a very restful night, hopefully you are feeling better today! You are doing an awesome job and are now so close to 37 weeks!

J and D said...

I wish you were able to sleep more and feeling better. Hopefully the rest of this week will be easier.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

So sorry the heartburn was so bad, hopefully it will ease up on you this week. Wishing you a good week this week, could be the last one!!

Cyn said...

Hush about this being the last week! March here I come!