CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

1 day down-29 to go!!

Somehow I managed to sleep away the day again. After taking the kids to school I was back in bed and asleep by 9am. I woke up starving and having to potty at noon. I was able to trick the dog into snuggling with me the whole time as well. After getting some food I was able to lie around in bed until time to pick up the kids. I did sneak a hot bath in and a few more pages of my 'tiresome' book.

The rest of the afternoon was spent reclined in my computer chair with my feet propped on the top of the couch. Technically my feet were higher than my heart, but it didn't seem to make a difference in the swelling, which is officially not good looking. They don't hurt too bad yet, but they are starting to hurt a little. I'm pretty sure if I allowed myself back upstairs I could've slept the evening away.

After a few hours in the chair I was able to talk myself into making dinner. It wasn't a difficult dinner, I just couldn't make it from my chair. We had breaded pork chops (Logan's favorite), scalloped potatoes, corn and applesauce (homemade by grandma). Ciera finally tried the scalloped potatoes with an 'open mind' and surprise, surprise, she loved them!

We have a little bit left to pick up so the gals can clean tomorrow and then we're off to bed! For those that aren't aware, you can get a free Grand Slam at Denny's tomorrow from 6am-2pm. I can't decide when to go, but I am SO looking forward to the pancakes! If all goes well we'll be having meatloaf for dinner tomorrow, with biscuits, YUM!

1 comments:

Betsey said...

Mom and I are headed to the Dennys in Roseville around 10a.m.ish... if you wanted to join us.