CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Belly button woes!

I can't believe I forgot to mention how sore my belly button was when I woke up Monday morning! It felt much better in the afternoon, but it's become sensitive again this evening (or maybe it's because Ciera hurt it's feelings when she said it looked funny-it is looking funny though).

I also feel like the babies are lower than they were just a week ago. My belly is almost lower than my 'girl parts' and my upper belly doesn't feel as 'full'. Who really knows though.

It's so funny to feel the babies react when I play the recording of their family. They just move and wiggle the whole time. It's quite fun to be a part of.

2 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Has your belly button popped? Funny thing is mine didn't just looked gross and stretched. Sorry it's so sore.

I loved playing the CD for Brielle, she would move about, and wiggle, it was so fun to do and watch. Thanks for that idea!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the funny 4 am comments. Let us know if you need a wake up call. As the birth gets closer please call us if we can be of help to you or the family.
The Oates