CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The final hours of week 35!

The rest of my day was fairly good. I got a good afternoon nap and the dog obliged me by snuggling with me the whole time. It was raining when the kids got out of school, but it didn't seem to ruin anyone's day. Logan got to have a friend come for a bit and Ciera went to hit with Brian.

I made an early dinner, as I was really hungry and wanting the planned tacos. Brian hadn't seemed to excited about tacos when I mentioned it last night, so I made him some ravioli. The tacos were exactly what I was looking for, but they did give me heartburn. I've had heartburn issues for the past few days fairly regularly though.

I had a meeting at school and Logan had basketball practice. When I got home I headed to soak in the tub. My inner thigh/pelvic region had been hurting a bit today and the hot water really makes the hips feel better. It's been several days since anyone rubbed my feet, so tonight was the night. Brian and Logan both took a foot and I was in heaven! They feel (and look) so much better after 30 minutes of rubbing. I think we need to do it more often.

Ciera lost her very last baby tooth tonight. She is such a baby about loose teeth and totally avoids the area. The hygienist told her 2 weeks ago that it had to come out or we were going to have to pull it. Tonight was deadline night before Ciera had to pay to have the dentist remove it. It took a good hour, but she finally decided that I could 'help'. All it took was one easy tug, but man is she playing it up now. She keeps running back and forth from bed to the bathroom. There's really not that much blood, but she can't be convinced.

Tomorrow we are 36 weeks!! I have an ultrasound at 10 and then IHOP should be calling my name-pancakes and hash browns-YUM! As a state employee, Brian has tomorrow off so I should be able to get a picture posted earlier in the day. I may even throw in a foot picture just so you can fully envision the 'tree trunks'-it's not too pretty.

1 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

HAPPY 36 WEEKS!!!!!!!! cYN - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?