CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The last time I play along with anything :)

Tag, you’re it: Betsey, Robynanne, Trisha, Jenn

If you’re reading along with me, your instructions:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.



I was unable to properly be 'tagged'. I was supposed to post my 6th picture from my 6th folder. The 6th folder from the top only had 5 pictures and the 6th folder from the bottom had an inappropriately dressed 2 year old Ciera finger paining in the bathtub. I decided she'd rather die than find out I posted a naked picture of her on the internet. So I improvised and used a picture I love and that I normally would have no reason to post.


This is one of my favorite photos of the kids when they were little. Our cousin Jackson is in the tank, Ciera in the middle and Logan (making his best smile-this is really how he smiled until about 4) in grey. This was August 2001 (or so the folder says)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn.. .. .. said...

OH HOW CUTE!! They are sooo cute!!! Now off to play!!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awe, and to think your oldest is in a Size 9 1/2 shoe!

Jaymee said...

that is a beautiful picture. thanks for playing along.