CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The babies are back!

I can see the ticker babies again-such a relief!!

Today was the sort of day that makes me thankful for all of the 'good days' in the week. I woke up today with my right hip hurting a ton and my legs aching like crazy. I just didn't feel good. I skipped a free Grand Slam at Denny's and spent the day in bed.

When I went to pick up the kids at 3 I was feeling MUCH better, but still not a great day. I did manage to get dinner made (meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, mixed veggies and biscuits) but had quite a few moments of intense pelvic pain and baby movement pain.

Today was a day that would make me think there's no way we can make it 27 more days. Fortunately most days it doesn't seem too difficult. I intend to head to bed early with the hope of waking up tomorrow and feeling great!

Assuming I wake up feeling great, I have about 10 minutes worth of copying to do and then more lounging around in bed. The London broil is marinating tonight and should be ready for an easy dinner tomorrow.

5 comments:

Wewurtskihit said...

It is getting close isnt it? Maybe the kids are telling you something!!!! :-)

I hope you are feeling better with a good nights rest! Hang in there (what else can we say?? :-))

Mark

Cyn said...

If the babies are trying to tell me something, I REFUSE to listen!! It is still far to early for them to come.

Melissa said...

I hope you are feeling better today. Rest up and keep taking great care of those babies! I'll be thinking about you!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Here's hoping it was a better day today....just 27 more days to go...want me to help you count down?

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Your dinners make me hungry!! I hope you are feeling better today!!