CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The babies are coming!

Hi. This is Cyn's SIL posting a message for her. She is currently at the hospital, awaiting a c-section around noon. I will try to give you as much info as she gave me... hopefully I wrote it down right. LOL

Last night her blood pressure was down and her dipped urine was alright. She really thought she was walking out to go home. Then the doctor came with the results of the 24 hour urine which weren't good and that her platelet count had dropped. She got the doctor to compromise and wait until today to do the c-section to give STE & S time to get here. She is being closely monitored and her platelet levels have gone up a bit since last night. Cyn started having contractions during the night, so they did give her some "nice drugs" but it is still not very comfortable.

In addition, she hasn't been allowed to eat or drink since 7 p.m. last night. It was a long night and she sounds a bit tired, but in good spirits.

I know everyone's prayers are with her as she brings these babies into the world.

Someone will update once the babies arrive.

10 comments:

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Ahhhh!!! I ONLY came on today to see if Cyn was having the babies!! I can't wait for the update!!! Good luck Cyn!!

Nadine said...

Thinking of you today, best of luck with the c-section, hope that you have a speedy recovery.
all the best.

Sarah Andrews said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! CYN! Sending you so many prayers and well wishes! Thinking of you lady and I just know that you are going to do so great!

Hugs, and love

S

Anonymous said...

Ooooh very exciting!!!

Good luck Cyn, thinking of you, your IP's and the little ones!!!

xxx

IVF Land on Surrogacy World said...

Congrats Sweetie!!

J and D said...

Cyn ~
I hope everything goes smoothly and I so glad everyone will make it there. Best of luck and can't wait to hear the updates. You are in my prayers for a speedy and safe c-section with a speedy recovery.
J

Alicia said...

My prayers are with you all! Best of luck.
Alicia

Jaymee said...

hugs cyn! you, the twins and everyone who loves all of you are in my thoughts.

Sanda said...

OMG Cyn - I hope you are doing okay!!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

OH MY HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!!