CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Worst day ever?

Wednesday, 27 weeks 6 days, was probably the toughest day I've had this entire pregnancy. When I went to stand up after posting my last entry I thought I might die (not actually, but OH!). My upper thighs felt so bad and my pelvic region felt quite achy. I'm wondering if little girl moved a little lower or if she just decided it was time to start moving things around in my pelvic region. I felt fine as long as I was sitting, but standing and walking were an issue. I watched enviously as an older woman rode her motorized chair across a cross walk-that's how bad it was.

After soaking in the bath for an hour and a quick dinner, I retired for the evening at 6:30. 12 hours later I feel SO much better! I will take it as a warning that my body DID in fact prefer an afternoon nap each day and that there is no reason to walk through ALL of Costco (get in, get what I need and get out is my new motto).

3 more hours and we'll get to see what the babies are doing in there. Perhaps it was nothing and little girl was just planting flowers to give to her mommy when she's born!

0 comments: