CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

3 years ago today...

I was on bedrest, hoping for P & L to snuggle in as little embryos. I often find myself surprised to realize just how big they are now and what a miracle they truly are!

One of the best parts about visiting is seeing them all as a family and how loved they are every minute. To witness the transformation of two people into parents is just remarkable and I'm so thankful to have been able to see STE & S evolve into the fantastic parents and partners that they are.

I have no doubt that the next year will bring them many challenges, but they are so ready to embrace the changes and grow their family. They are truly a remarkable family and their children are blessed to be raised by them!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Beautiful post Cyn! What you have done for STE and S is so wonderful! You rock woman! What a great memory to embrace as you are now getting close to introducing the newest members of the family!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Awe, it must be extra special to do a sibling project, to be able to watch your IPs grow and then grow again.

Like the above poster said, soon you will be done with this journey, in fact, you and I might be racing to the finish line!

Enjoy this time, it goes by so fast.

Cyn said...

No racing for me! I'm holding out until at LEAST 37 weeks, hopefully 38!

Jenn.. .. .. said...

Wow, it's been three years??!! Amazing. It brings tears to my eyes to see how much, in just three years, you have blessed another family. You have an amazing heart and I am so glad to call you my friend!!