CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

While checking up on my fellow bloggers today I ran across my name attached to this:

Since this is the first time this has happened to me, I’m not certain of the etiquette here. I appear to have been ‘tagged’ from another blog page ( http://robynanne.wordpress.com ) and I think I have to answer the same list of questions and then send the simultaneous torture and increase of reader links to 7 other people. I’m all for the increased readership… not so big on the ‘chain letter’ aspect. All the same, due to not wanting to be called a party-pooper, I shall play along. It seems I can only answer the questions with just one word.

I am not the sort of person that even replies to this sort of thing in an e-mail, but I will go ahead and play along so that I'm not seen as the party-pooper.

Where is your cell phone? counter
Where is your significant other? work
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? shopping
Your father? gone
Your favorite thing? reading
Your dream last night? unknown
Your goal? kids
The room you’re in? desk
Your hobby? reading
Your fear? failure
Where do you want to be in six years? graduation
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? purse-lady
One of your wish-list items? washer/dryer
Where you grew up? CA
The last thing you did? ate
What are you wearing? denim
Your TV? loved
Your pet? irritating
Your computer? humming
Your mood? adequate
Missing someone? sure
Your car? minivan
Something you’re not wearing? socks
Favorite store? Target
Your summer? hot
Love someone? absolutely
Your favorite color? red
When is the last time you laughed? am
Last time you cried? Lowe's

"Now for the 7 people. It seems the base this is off of the last 7 people to have commented. It seems harsh to hit people that were kind enough to comment, but then again, more hits is a good thing, right?"-the sender of this nasty chain item

sharing-a-dream.blogspot.com

journeyofhopeandamiracle.blogspot.com

intendingtobeparents.blogspot.com

waitingforhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

isaiahnathan.blogspot.com

babygiddings.blogspot.com

surrogatemiracles.blogspot.com


I am perfectly OK with anyone that chooses to not continue this. I do not believe anything bad will happen to you as a result of not passing it on.


6 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

lol! I will use it as my blog post in the morning!

Cyn said...

So glad you weren't irritated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along. I agree, I'd never do it from an e-mail but what can I say, I'm too much of a loser to say no. LOL!

Betsey said...

OK --this made me LOL!!

Cyn said...

Aren't you glad you hadn't left a comment lately Betsey?

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I didn't get it I dont think? If I do I'll fill it out though I'm not a chain mailer either and most likely won't pass it on. Sorry, I'm a party pooper and I'll wear that label like a badge...lol.