CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Little surprises...

can really brighten your day! I took a little nap today and when I awoke there was a package awaiting me outside the front door. It was a delightful gift box from Harry and David from STE and family! Since I already knew my heart loves the Moose Munch, I purposely didn't open it up first. Instead I thought I'd try the summer sausage. I'd been having trouble finding something I wanted to eat this afternoon, so I thought it would be the right thing to try. I really only meant to have a slice or two, but it was delicious and exactly what the twins were begging for. I'm pretty sure one person is not meant to consume the entire sausage in one sitting, but I figure I'm eating for 3, right? Thank you again for such a delicious surprise!!

So I just went back to 'try' something else. The mint chocolates are TO DIE FOR!! They are so creamy and minty, I could probably eat them all at once, but I'm really going to try and save them. I'm not sure the kids even need to know that chocolate came in the box!

The kids had performed a 'holiday show' at the local retirement home. They really did a great job and I couldn't help but tear up a few times. They complained every day about having to do it, but they really did a fantastic job today.

We have a busy Saturday ahead. Ciera has softball practice from 9-12 and Logan has his first soccer practice with the indoor team from 10-11. Then we have the final flag football game at 5:30. It's bound to be cold by then. Sunday shouldn't be too bad. Ciera has a lesson and I'm having lunch at BJ's Brewery with some fellow surrogates. I may skip the burger this time and just have the chili with a baked potato, we shall see. Who knows, maybe we'll even get the ornaments on the tree by Monday.

1 comments:

Jenn.. .. .. said...

You amaze me!!! I am not pregnant anymore and your schedule makes me tired!! I cannot believe you have less than 100 days to go and you're still busy as before pregnancy. You're an awesome mom!! Remember to take some time for you too!!! Luv Ya!!