CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

26 weeks-can you believe it?

Another Thursday is here and almost gone. 26 weeks!!

I got my CBC results back and my iron looks great-without supplementation!! Dr. said it can't hurt to throw some extra iron in there every once in awhile, but that I don't need to start an actual iron and stool softener supplement. Yeah! I guess that means the babies have been sucking up all the iron in my hamburgers! Dr. asked if I eat much red meat? Typically no, I'm a chicken gal. But this pregnancy nothing sounds worse than chicken (chicken nuggets don't count). All we really want to eat is red meat with a little ground turkey thrown in.

It was so weird to not have Ciera here this morning while getting ready for school. I got to sleep in until it was time to get Logan up and in the shower. I got to see Ciera at school before she went to class. She assured me that she flossed and flossed well. We've had a bit of trouble with the flossing since the braces went on.

At school I did my Thursday copies and was at Safeway picking up some more raspberry preserves, peppermint creamer and mandarins. I just can't seem to get enough of these items. We had a neighbor bring us by a bag of mandarins the other day and they were gone by the next morning. They were the sweetest mandarins I've ever had. Safeway was out of my white chocolate peppermint creamer, so I thought we'd try the peppermint mocha. I'm a little afraid though because I don't really know what 'mocha' is supposed to taste like. I'm hoping it's not a coffee flavor but more of a chocolate flavor. We'll see this afternoon.

Today was hot lunch day at school, so I took the kids KFC. I then ran by Target for a curtain rod for Logan's room. I took the long way through the store so I could try to find the calendar section. This led me past the maternity clothes and I thought I'd check the clearance rack. I could not believe the luck. They had v-neck, 3/4 length sleeved shirts with side rouching for only $4. Plus they had XXL and my basic staple colors, black, brown, navy and a magenta/red shade that will be nice for the holidays. My new Mammoth Crocs came yesterday as well and they were very comfy to wear out today.

The weather seems to have taken a cold turn, finally. While I'm loving that it's cooler, it seems I'm a little too cool in my short sleeved shirts, so the 3/4 length shirts should be perfect.

Tonight is Logan's first basketball practice. He ended up on his football coach's team, so he's pretty excited. For a child that I had to really talk into trying basketball last year, he really does love it. It's been awhile since we've been out on the court, so I'm looking forward to the practice tonight. Plus it's indoors!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's an awesome update Cyn! YAY, 26 weeks! We are 15 weeks now!

Sanda said...

Wow 26 weeks! Sounds like things are going good which is great to hear! I'm not sure what mocha tastes like either, but I was always afraid it would taste like coffee (I'm not a coffee fan) so I have stayed away. I'll be curious to know if it tastes like chocolate or if it tastes like coffee!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Congrats on the 26 week mark!!!! Your doing awesome and I can totally relate with the heartburn and backpain! Take care of yourself and enjoy those showers, they help at least a little.