CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

28 week belly pictures




Do I still look bigger in person or has the belly caught up? When Brian first went to take the pictures he commented that I was wearing 'slimming black'. I asked if you could still tell how big the belly was and chuckled, "Oh yeah!" So there you have it. I don't believe there are any new stretch marks yet, those are all P & L's fault (I certainly didn't get stretch marks with my own kids :P ).
I think the first two pictures the belly looks a little bigger from that side. That would be where little boy now has his bum rather than his head, and where his sister has her bum and legs (I think).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sanda said...

And great you pics! Looking good! The black shirt comment from your DH is hilarious :)

Alicia said...

You look great!

Sarah Andrews said...

Look at you CYN! You look gorgeous! Goodness - you make it look EASY!