CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

We are 28 weeks 6 days on Christmas Eve! The morning was spent sleeping in. When Brian returns home from work (sometime between 1 and 4) we'll head down to his parent's house, just a nice 35 minute drive with no snow to worry about.

We'll have lasagna, salad and garlic bread for dinner with lots of cookies for dessert. We'll open gifts, play games and have a very nice evening with Brian's parents, his sister and her husband as well as the 4 kids.

I'm feeling extra fortunate to be living where the high has been about 45 degrees and a slight rain is the most we've had to deal with from the sky. I know other areas have not been so fortunate. I hear STE and family are working on the 4th day of being snowed in and it doesn't look like they'll get to spend the holidays with their families. Fortunately STE had started to stockpile frozen foods for when the twins are born. At least I know the family will not go hungry.

I had decided to not do Christmas cards this year, but as I check my mail and see everyone's adorable faces, I'm starting to feel badly (plus my brother called and asked where his picture was). Please know that we are thinking of all of you and we'll get right on New Year's cards.

Have a wonderful and SAFE holiday!!

1 comments:

Nathan said...

Thanks for the comment! Looking forward to an ice cream sometime before you give birth! Merry Christmas.