CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still here, but...

I've almost finished the trilogy I've been working on. There's too much to catch up on without keeping me up all night to finish the book. I am still definitely pregnant, some days I feel much more pregnant than others (I could even say some hours I feel much more pregnant). The babes are doing there thing and have given me so VERY large movements catching me off guard or causing a verbal release from me.

I will definitely get to the updating by tomorrow though. We had a wonderful Christmas and are in full "Ciera's birthday" mode. The benefit to being born 4 days after Christmas is that her birthday is celebrated at least a little each day from the 26th until at least New Year's.

1 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas and have a great birthday celebration!!!

I hear ya on pregnancy from hour to hour, even now, some moments thoughout the day I feel very very pregnancy while others just pregnant...funny, I think it depends on where baby is sitting too.

Anyway, can't wait for more belly pics, I know I'm due too, working on it.