CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Peppermint Mocha creamer-revisited

I hate to seem like I'm obsessing about this creamer stuff, but I am a little. Having used the Peppermint Mocha for a while now I can definitely say I prefer the white chocolate with peppermint (Safeway's generic). The flavor just seems to please me a little bit more. The Mocha is acceptable, but it has an odd 'is it coffee or chocolate' thing. I finally googled 'mocha' today and it turns out that it's coffee with chocolate, doesn't really help me nail down what the mystery flavor in the creamer is other than 'mocha'. So if you're feeling adventurous, buy the small bottle first!

While my Belgian waffle was good this morning, I'm now left feeling hungry again at 8:20. Am I finally getting an appetite back or is it the lack of protein and high rush of sugar? Perhaps I'll make up the meatloaf this morning and snack on it all day.

1 comments:

MylissaLynn said...

I think snacking on meatloaf all day is the best idea ever!