CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

29 weeks 6 days

Date night didn't quite work out. Ciera didn't end up going to her friend's house until after dinner, and we all had a hard time agreeing on what to eat. We finally ended up at Safeway. After browsing the entire store, Ciera and Brian ended up with a big sandwich and potato salad. I chose 'bags of gold' (yummy pastry with spinach and artichoke inside) and a dutch crust apple pie (my favorite type of apple pie).

We did manage to watch 1 movie (Burn after Reading) and were left wondering what we had just watched-odd little movie. Even though it was just a short time alone, we were still thankful for that time.

I started playing a recording for the babies from their family. So far they have responded almost immediately and continuously. I may have to start playing it in the morning rather than at bedtime. They seem to get very active and take a while to settle back down-not really conducive to ME getting to sleep.

I was able to sleep until 10:30 this morning. I'm so thankful that I can go back to sleep easily after getting up to potty repeatedly. I'm finding that I wake up very thirsty in the middle of the night (which was very common with P&L). I caught most of PS I Love You and found myself in tears (I don't recall crying the first time I saw it though). I was feeling VERY rested, so I headed out to run some errands before picking up Logan. Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, In & Out for a snack and Sam's Club were on the list. Unfortunately, Sam's prices weren't as good as Safeway's this week, so I had to run by Safeway to pick up ground meat. I'm hoping to make 2 lasagnas, tacos and enchiladas before Saturday.

Everyone is now home and looking forward to hanging out for the next 5 hours.

Have a wonderful New Year!! Tomorrow we will begin our 30th week of pregnancy and the countdown officially begins!

1 comments:

Sanda said...

Wow the 30th week!!
I'm sorry date night didn't work out as well as planned :(
I've seen that movie too and I know what you mean - definitely an odd little film!
Hope you had a good New Years Eve and Happy New Year!