CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas clearance Friday!!

Ciera and I were up and at Target by 10 to take advantage of the Christmas clearance items. We picked up 50% off candy for her birthday and few other things 'she just had to have'. By the time we left the store I was dragging, but apparently we'd been canvassing the store for 2 hours! We stopped by and made an appointment for Ciera and her friend to get manicures and pedicures on Saturday for her birthday. The rest of the day was spent taking down Christmas, getting everything put away and hoping to get things swept and mopped. I did not get to the cleaning, but Ciera did get her room cleaned up for me so that things started out organized before her sleepover with her friend.

We had Salisbury steak with scalloped potatoes for dinner and then we all headed off to Logan's basketball practice. We then took Logan down to his cousins' for a sleep over and Ciera hit with her dad. As a bonus surprise for Brian we stopped by Walmart to check out their clearance stuff. We picked up a few things, including cereal which I've been eating quite a bit of. I decided I should try to find a 'more nutritious' cereal than frosted flakes. I settled on Honey Nut Chex, which is delicious!! Somehow the box is now empty 2 days later and I'm the only one that's eaten it. After an hour in Wal-mart we were ready to come home.

I took a hot bath hoping to relieve the ache in my left hip and knee. I'm not sure what's going on there, but it sure isn't comfy. All things considered I'm feeling pretty good. Some hours are tougher than others, but considering I'm about full term with a singleton, size wise, I'm not doing too bad. It is amazing to me to think that these babies will be here within 9 weeks!!

0 comments: