CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Got movement?

Oh yeah! I'm lucky to have not gotten in a car accident today. Driving home from the theater at least one baby decided it was party time. At first it was just little quivers distracting me from driving. Then the movements got bigger. I actually saw a giant double movement that seriously looked like an arm or leg pushing against my skin. It was so hard to watch the road and not just keep an eye on seeing the movement.

Within 2 hours I got another burst of movement from the same area. It took a bit of time to get up and locate the camera, but I was able to get 1 little movement on video. The movement occurs right before I point out the spot with my finger. So if you get to my finger without seeing the movement go back and watch again. It's very quick and short, but absolutely amazing. I will try to start keeping the camera nearby and see if we can't just get a really good shot.

I 'think' I got it to work. It turns out the help section as a how to.




11 comments:

James Bourne said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
GOD bless you and your family.

STE said...

Oh! I can't wait to see it!

Was the movement this large last pregnancy?

Cyn said...

The movement in the video is small, but the thing that happened this afternoon, I've only heard of happening for others. I don't recall ever seeing my belly do something like that. My sister used to be able to see her baby actually flip, but I've never 'seen' that.

STE said...

We'd better be careful- or someone will go breech on us!

Cyn said...

As much as I'm pleased at the idea of a VBAC I will not be surprised when we end up with a c-section because YOUR babies were too independent to wait for a vaginal birth!

Sarah Andrews said...

LOL! I can't see the video Cyn! Just a picture teaser! I love seeing you and STE banter!

STE said...

I'll make you a deal - you deal with their independence for the next two months, and I'll try to figure something out for the next 18 years! ;)

We have two very determined kids right now - I can't imagine that the next two will be any different. I can't wait for you to see P's butt-stomp. I'll try to get that on video for you soon.

Sanda said...

I saw it!!! :)

Sarah Andrews said...

Me too - Good work with the video Cyn! Keep them coming!

MylissaLynn said...

SOOOO COOL!!!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I saw it...so cute! They do clam up though when you bring out the camera eh? Took me forever to get the few movements I did.