CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Video is now working!!

I'm so proud of myself to have figured out how to add the video, ALL ON MY OWN!! Turns out that blogger has a help section that walked me through the whole thing. So if you're interested, go back a few posts.

Last night was a pretty good night of sleep. My new feather bed came yesterday and Brian commented that it felt really nice when he got into bed-he thought I'd just washed the sheets and made the bed. I had a tough time feeling tired enough to sleep, hence all of the entries at 11 last night. But once I got into bed I slept quite well, with no bad dreams at all.

Considering I didn't go to bed until close to 1am, when I awoke at 9:30 it just felt like I should've been able to sleep longer, but the body would not go back to sleep. It's probably because I needed to come check in on a surrogacy board to find that Millie (the IM I had Coldstone with back in August) was at the hospital awaiting the birth of her little boy. Her surro's water broke around 4am and little boy was born healthy before 1! I'm so excited for her and her family! He still does not have a name, but that seems to be the norm these days.

My legs/knees were feeling a little achy so I took a hot bath this morning and read some. Logan finally got up around 11:30 and I had to wake Ciera at 12. I took Ciera back to the nail shop to get her fingers and toes fixed. I went to take a picture of the girls' nails Sunday night and she informed me that they were messed up and had been since she left the shop. This is the same shop we typically go to and I KNOW that it should last her longer than 1 day. The guy seemed a little irritated about fixing it, but did it anyhow.

Logan is off to sleep over at Grandma & Papa's with his cousins and Ciera will be heading to a friend's as well. Brian doesn't know about it yet, but I'm thinking it's the perfect opportunity for a 'date night'. Even we hadn't just spent the day at the theater I'd suggest a movie, but I think we may end up watching some videos in the new, super soft bed.

Have I mentioned that I'm continually surprised to find that laundry needs to be done, again? I got 2 loads done today, but I'm pretty sure a 3rd needs to be started. I don't remember us wearing all of these clothes since I did the laundry a few days ago, but I guess we must have!

The H twins are doing pretty good. I've had several 'no heartburn' days. And when I do get it, it's usually right before bed. I'm just happy that the Zantac takes care of it so quickly and easily.

We have no big plans for New Year's. The kids usually watch the Disney marathon and Brian and I have plenty of videos to watch, so it should be a nice, relaxing evening.

3 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Oh yay for Millie and J! Your feather bed sounds so nice! Sounds like you are doing really well Cyn!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Tell us more about your feather bed...it sounds so nice.

Have a Happy New Year!!

Jenn.. .. .. said...

What is it with the no-name babies?? LOL. He's so cute though.

Your bed does sound fabulous!!

I want to know how you're avoiding heartburn??!! I need your secret!! I am glad you're avoiding or at least able to treat it!! I cannot believe how close you're getting!!!!