CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Belgian Waffle Wednesday!

I busted out the Belgian waffle maker this morning and gave it another try. I used the whisk as directed and added 2 packets of sugar. They were delicious!! It's more work than when La Quinta has the batter ready for you, but I think I can adjust.

I slept great last night and had some very involved dreams, right up until alarm time. Brian is still home sick, Ciera is feeling a little bit better and Logan got up right on time today. I have no plans for the morning, perhaps I'll finally read some more of Mistborn. It's a good book, but I seem to be having trouble picking it up. I'm watching a friend's boys at lunch time and then Logan has a dental cleaning. We WILL be having meatloaf for dinner and I think we may all watch Dark Knight if Brian is feeling up to it.

Tomorrow we begin our 27th week of pregnancy! We are so close to the 3rd trimester it's almost scary!

0 comments: