CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vacation days are the best!

The kids did not have school today, so we all got to sleep in. Logan and I were both up by 10, but it felt SO good to sleep in on a week day. When I came downstairs Fed-Ex had already dropped off the pre-birth order documents. I resisted the urge to sign Brian's name for him and will send the documents back tomorrow.

It was a very relaxed day, but good. Logan and I played Othello and reviewed his homework. We all did a lot of lying around watching TV. I did finally get up to make dinner, and both kids actually ate happily. It's hard to go wrong with bacon, avocado, cheddar cheese burgers.

I then read in a hot bath, just because the water feels so nice at night. The back pain has been fairly non-existent. The heartburn still comes and goes and there seems to be no way of pinpointing the cause. I wish I could say the hemorrhoid situation was under control. It's manageable with OTC treatments, but I'm aware of them every day. Some days are worse than others though so I try not to complain about them most days.

I 'think' little girl had the hiccups today. There was a fairly rhythmic 'thumping' coming from down low. I've also noticed movement in 'new' areas, makes me wonder if there's been position changes or if they're just growing really big. Maybe that's what was going on Saturday, someone was setting up a new home? There were also quite a bit of BIG movements today as well.

Not much on the schedule for tomorrow. The bug guy is coming to remove our little furry friends and I've got about 10 minutes of copying to do at school. I'll send out the Fed-Ex envelope and pick up a few things at the grocery store for dinner-french bread pizza and ice cream for dessert. The kids both have a friend coming over after school, so I thought dessert might be nice, plus I really want the ice cream tonight, but I'm holding out.

Not bad for a Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sanda said...

Sounds like a good day!!
And that's great that your PBO docs have arrived!

Jenn.. .. .. said...

I love reading about your good days. You deserve every day to be a good day. Congrats on the PBO, though it seems like you JUST got pregnant. Easy for me to say, huh?? I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!