CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Doing MUCH better!

I woke up today feeling MUCH better! There were points in the night where I thought I might still need to go to the hospital in the morning to check on things, but after a bowl of cereal I was feeling great.

I've still got swelling in my feet, but not anywhere near painful yet. Plus, swelling in the feet is normal although uncomfortable. I've been checking my hands and face all day for signs of swelling and so far, so good.

There has been a lot of movement today, especially from little girl. There were some really BIG swoops of movement from little girls feet or butt or something in my left middle area. They were so fast I barely had time to see it, but WOW!!

Ciera and Brian headed off for softball practice this morning and Logan and I spent the morning lying in bed watching TV, reading and playing with the dog. We then decided it was time to give the dog a bath. It's so nice when he's soft and clean smelling! Then we headed out for another soccer game.

Logan got to play goalie again and he played REALLY aggressively. He dived on several balls and even collided with a kid. He came home with a sore finger and rug burns from the astro turf. In the 2nd half he got to play forward and set up a kick for the first goal of the game. It was a very even matched game, but we won 2-0. He had a great time despite getting hurt and is doing so well at adapting to indoor soccer.

I spent the rest of the afternoon lying in bed reading The Queen's Fool and resting my eyes. Brian and I had a delicious dinner of steak, stuffed potatoes, asparagus and garlic bread. The kids both claimed to not like the meat or the potatoes, so more for us! We actually had enough leftover for dinner tomorrow night as well. Dinner came from the Omaha Steak package I received from STE and family last week. I've never really cooked steak before because I'm so afraid of messing it up and wasting a good cut of meat. It really was as easy as the directions made it sound-and it was delicious!!

I'm feeling bigger in certain areas and can almost feel these babies growing bigger each day! Although, I was told on Friday that it looks as though I've dropped-not sure about that, but I'm definitely measuring bigger. I've also noticed some other changes that are less exciting. I do in fact have breast changes occurring, so hopefully there will be plenty of colostrum right away! I've also got some 'skin changes' occurring. I'm breaking out regularly in the same spots and in places that I haven't ever broken out before.

Tonight is bed fluffing night and I'm very much looking forward to it. Tomorrow should be a great day of rest. The bug guy is coming in the morning and Ciera has a 5:00 dental cleaning, but that's it for commitments. Plus the kids have the day off of school on Tuesday, so we'll all get to sleep in! Thursday and Friday are my big days. Thursday I have an OB appointment and Friday I am driving on a field trip (unless they don't need my 7 seats). I don't plan on participating in the field trip and driving I can still do so I'm not too worried about it.

2 comments:

Sanda said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. I read the Queens Fool, I love the entire series!!! Enjoy it.

And to think it was based on true history....