CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1 of 2009 aka 30 weeks

I didn't get any of the meals made that I was hoping to, but all of the meat is cooked and ready to use tomorrow. We also got to have tacos for lunch and enchiladas for dinner. I think we'll have 1 of the lasagnas for dinner tomorrow and freeze the other one.

I was able to get some of the garage cleaned up and organized while playing pool with Logan, so that felt good. Plus I got several loads of laundry done. As crazy as it sounds, I think we go through more laundry with the kids home from school.

I slept really good last night and woke up feeling pretty energetic. My feet are hurting a little bit at this point, but the rest of the body feels OK-and so far no heartburn today.

We also managed to watch a video when we woke up, What Happens In Vegas, which was much better than I would've thought. We're about to watch 88 Minutes, we'll see. We got the Blockbuster unlimited rental for the month, so we're trying to take advantage of it. I'm looking forward to watching a lot of really bad, girly movies while the kids are at school in January.

1 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Happy 30 weeks Cyn and STE! That's awesome! So when did you deliver the twins the last time?? Because you are getting oh so close!!!