CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

34 weeks belly pictures

Here's the belly at 34 weeks. You may notice that the belly hangs out if I don't pull the shirt down constantly. Also the pants won't stay up on the belly and insist on sitting below the belly-which is comfy, but with the shirt problem I feel like I'm constantly flashing someone.



Circuit City is going out of business and we had a gift card that we needed to use. So we picked up a new camera on Sunday. It's not a high end fancy one, it was just around what we had on the gift card, so we feel like it was free. The new camera does however pick up the numbers on the measuring tape much better than our old camera. If you look close you can see where I marked our early January measurements and where it hits now. I'd say the babies are a growin'!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Cyn - you look so good! Your belly is really growing - I don't know how you aren't complaining more! Again - you have super woman status with me!! Hugs!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

You look GREAT! I just love seeing your belly blossom more and more. Brings memories back to when I was carrying two...

Cyn said...

Is 'blossoming' what we are calling it? That's far nicer than the alternatives I guess :)

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Of course blossoming is what it is....each day it gets better and better...though i'm sure your insides may not feel that way.

Stay strong, your almost there. 34 weeks, yeah!