CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The secret to feeling good at 32 weeks with twins

Apparently, I'm feeling so good because I'm doing next to nothing. Today I went to Costco (less than an hour of walking through the store) and walked through the mall with Ciera (also less than an hour). I was so tired by the time we left the mall. I seriously think I should teach Ciera how to drive so she can fetch the car and pick me up at the curb (she loved this idea).

After lying down to watch a movie my legs felt much better, but I still have no energy left tonight. I'm debating whether or not to get in the tub-I probably will before the night is over.

We had an easy dinner that everyone requested (except me of course). They had turkey caesar wraps (with the cook your own tortilla's from Costco). I found the turkey to be a little too close to chicken and could barely stand the smell as I heated it up for them. I had leftover home fries, a quesadilla and I'm looking forward to a bowl of Multi-grain Cherrios with banana slices when Brian returns home with milk. That's right, even though I went to Costco I still had to send Brian out for milk. Would you believe that Costco was entirely out of Non-fat milk?

Everyone goes back to school and work tomorrow, so it should be a good resting day. I just need to get some laundry done, again and a quick return at Target.

The babies were quite active again today. There was a lot of pushing out with body parts again. It's amazing to feel a big, hard lump and know that it's the body part of an actual human being. I'm continually amazed that this is how humans are born!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

3:15 is great...if you're feeling up to it. Please feel free to cancel if you're too tired. N

Jenni said...

I just can't believe how close you are. I know you are excited. Thank you for your comments, you have always been a great read and commenter.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I agree it truly is amazing how human life is formed and to watch one body part or another push against your skin and make such waves.

Enjoy the rest, your getting so close!