CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday-back to napping

Today was a good day!!

I awoke without a headache or achy legs, but I did have some congestion and I still felt awfully tired at 7am. By 10am I was back in bed and fast asleep. I had intended to read, but I never even opened the book. I woke for lunch at 12 and then ran my Target errands, time to refill a prescription and pick up shampoo and conditioner.

After school we headed to Coldstone. I tried the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle (very raspberry) and had a taste of the lemon sorbet (not bad, for lemon). Nothing really jumped at me, so I just chatted with the kids while they had a double scoop (making up for the weeks we haven't been going). Logan won the prize at school for reading the most pages over the Christmas break. He did not read difficult books, but he read virtually every night and finished 1500 pages! He also read a lot since Thanksgiving. We are very proud of him, especially since this is the same child that has had a hard time finding anything he wants to read. We're just hopeful that he'll keep it up.

We ALL had the same dinner tonight, potato soup with ham and cornbread. It is so rare that we all eat the dinner. There is usually someone that makes something else to eat later on in the evening.

The babies have remained quite active. I'm off to play them a recording and hopefully get some video of them reacting-fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

My GS totally taped my baby loving our CD too! I just loved it and it's so nice to see her moving around when I was signing to her. Very thoughtful Cyn and I am glad to read that all is well with the wee babes!

Sanda said...

I hope you were able to get some good video!!
And glad to hear that things are going so well!!

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo Logan!! Keep up the good work.