CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What a day!

Today I finally got in the pool after being restricted since the end of June!

We had to wake up early (8 am) to get to my nephew's baseball game. We spent 2 hours sitting in the shade, but yet I still had to fan myself with a paper plate! After the game we all went back to Granma and Papa's to swim and have lunch.

After floating in the pool long enough to turn my thighs a lovely shade of pink it was time for a nap. I wasn't the only one to take a nap this afternoon, but I probably enjoyed it more than anyone else.

So we come home around 7:30 and find that the house has reached a lovely 92 degrees while we were away. We could already feel it cooling off outside, but how long will it take for the inside to cool off if we don't turn on the air? Apparently the answer is that it will take 4 hours to drop 5 degrees! I guess we should've turned on the air.

This evening was spent doing laundry, watching a movie, falling as our computer chair finally gave way and dips in and out of the shower to cool off. I have definite plans to sleep as much as I can tomorrow in hopes that sleep will improve my mood. Apparently I've been a little cranky the last few days, but I'm blaming it on the dog needing to be let out throughout the night because of bowel issues. Certainly when that clears up so will my mood. This has nothing to do with being 8weeks 2days pregnant! I am not an irrational and cranky pregnant woman-yet! I'm just a woman that is sleep deprived despite getting mass amounts of sleep, and can't find anything to wear anymore! That's right. I just had to wear my POST PREGNANCY clothes at 8 weeks along, but I guess that's better than wearing the maternity clothes already. And yet it's tough to complain because I'm so thrilled to be pregnant and for it to be twins to boot!

Another day, another mood!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know those clothes have been hanging in your closet ready to go....I am so happy you have a reason to wear them... YAY