CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally, a productive day!

I figured I should get to this before I crash. I was up for the 3rd morning in a row at 7am. Today was the first morning I didn't feel awful opening my eyes. It's actually been a very productive and energetic day. I swept and mopped the house for the first time in weeks! I got both bathrooms wiped down and have finally finished pre-washing all of the new school clothes.

I remembered to take meat out of the freezer last night, so we actually get to have a fully planned dinner tonight-pork chops, wild rice and green beans. I'm really hoping to get the banana bread batter made today as well. And then the kitchen counters will get scrubbed, hopefully!

Logan had a friend come over and Ciera finally cleaned up her room. We've got almost all of our school needs organized and ready to go. Logan has soccer again at 6:30. Somehow I'm still running strong and feeling great. Oh, I finally got through the last drawer of maternity clothes-all of the denim capris that I was really hoping would fit. Unfortunately they don't, but that's ok, now we know what size to try on at the store :)

We'll see how early I crash tonight!

1 comments:

Millie said...

I am exhausted just reading about your day!