CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Less than 200 days to go!

Our ticker says we only have 200 days to go and since we know the babies will be here before their due date, that means we have even less days to go!

Today has not been an entirely bad day. I'm not as tired as I expected to be. I made a lasagna for today and a second one to freeze. I made cookie dough to take cookies to the ultrasound scheduler on Wed (I'll explain this later). I got all caught up on our laundry and vacuumed my bedroom. I did not take a nap at all because my friend Tara was having a Demarle party at her house. She has just started selling this product and is very excited about it. Some of you may know that I'm not really into cooking or baking, but I have to admit it seemed pretty cool. I decided to go ahead and host my own party in October. Most of the food was great, but the babies didn't seem to care for the red peppers or green chili peppers.

Ciera was unable to practice today due to her toe. I don't really think it's broken but I will call the dr in the morning to see if I should bring her in anyhow, since she's still growing. This was the first practice I did not go to, but that's ok since she just watched it herself. Logan was getting ready to go out to play soccer and football with his dad, when he bumped his forehead on the piano. He got pretty lucky, it's only a small lump.

Logan had a great time at his flag football camp last night. The times got 'switched' so it was from 6-8 last night. At 8:15 we all wanted pizza, Papa Murphy to the rescue! I finished up my book yesterday. It's actually called The Year of Pleasures. It was a fairly good read, if not a little sad. I find it a little sad to read about losing a loved one. Ciera finished reading Twilight earlier this week and is now on book 2. I thought I'd go ahead and try reading it as well.

0 comments: