CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

This day deserves a 2nd post!

I mentioned earlier today about having gone up an entire size, well tonight we had a first (in the new size at least). I had noticed on Tuesday that this moment was coming, but on the way home from Six Flags tonight I had to unbutton AND unzip my shorts to comfortably sit for the drive home. At this rate I'll be in a mumu for Christmas!! I guess it's time to go through the last drawer of maternity stuff and see if there's anything that fits and doesn't SCREAM maternity (as I'm not actually looking pregnant, just sporting an extra belly roll).

Off to bed because you guessed it, I'm exhausted after walking around the park. It's nice to know that I can still do it though. But rest assured, I took it very easy and finally finished the book I've been trying to read since July.

0 comments: