CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

12 weeks!!!

We are 12 weeks today! I think I pop out a little more each day. I've gotten to where I no longer button my shorts and my shirts seem a little shorter. I have a 6 am flight tomorrow morning to visit P & L and their family, so I've got a lot to get done today.

Thursday is my math and social studies copying day at school. I also had to get the Scholastic book order forms ready to go out on Friday. I was pleased that I got it all done by 10 am. I broke down and put gas in the van (I'm really hating this task lately) and ran to Target to pick up my Folic Acid refill. While I was there I couldn't help but pick up another surprise for my trip. I'm so excited to see how big P & L are and all the things they can do now!

I still need to get Ciera to her pitching lesson, run by my SIL's, put some outfits together and pack. If I hurry I can still get a short nap in before picking the kids up.

It feels so great to have made it to 12 weeks!!!

1 comments:

J and D said...

I wish you were a parent at my school. You rock. Have fun on your trip.