CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

11 weeks 5 days!

Today was an odd tummy day. Not sure what happened or why, but I felt pretty icky most of the morning. I got some typing done for Ciera's teacher and got my eyebrows fixed up for my trip to visit P & L. I was then able to get in an hour nap before heading back to school to make up a snack calendar for Logan's class.

Due to the tummy issues it was a bit of an odd eating day. My standard Total raisin bran, yogurt, 2 bananas, chicken noodle soup, 1 1/2 BLT's, some Goo Goo Cluster ice cream and crunchy tacos with ground turkey. I'm sure I'll need something before bed, but for the moment I feel pretty good.

Ciera's toe seems to be doing much better. Ciera and Brian have gone out to try and pitch. We caught her running up the stairs this afternoon, so I think she'll be alright. Hopefully 4 days off of pitching won't be too hard to correct. Her pitching instructor informed us last night that she still could've been practicing her knee drills-Ciera hates these, so that may be the reason for the rapid recovery.

Both kids came home with a lot of math work yesterday. Today they are both all caught up, so that's encouraging. There was a lot of complaining about the amount of math yesterday. I'm going to go bake up the rest of the cookie dough to take to my ultrasound appointment tomorrow.

I'm so excited that Wednesday is almost here. We should be able to hear heartbeats at the appointment with Dr. E and then we'll get to see them at the ultrasound. I've been so worried about these babies being ok. It will be so reassuring to see and hear them tomorrow. I will be out all day though, so I'm sure to be beat when I get home. Maybe STE will update for us.

Oh and I almost forgot! The principal at school (who knows about the pregnancy) asked me today as politely as she could if I was starting to show. She said "I think you are." I definitely feel like I am, but not enough for a stranger to mention it.

1 comments:

STE said...

Sure, I'll send a followup...IF you call me! ;)

(Just kidding- I know you'll call me)