CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

And the first events of the Olympics are...

Looking sullen in cute ethnic clothes. To be followed by escaping a camera wielding Mom, climbing up and down stairs, refusing to get in the shower- then refusing to get out of the shower...

Okay, so NBC won't be doing coverage of the events at our house. But we do have two little ones who now point to the photo of the ultrasound on our fridge and say "baby". I rather doubt that they understand what it all means, but I like to think that they're just as excited about our upcoming "event" as DH and I!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an adorable picture! I love P's little haircut!
I can't wait to get up there and see them in action again!

Unknown said...

sorry-didn't realize I was signed in as Ciera.
Cyn

Betsey said...

Aw,,, S they are adorable! It is hard to believe the babies are so big and beautiful! Great outfits, BTW.

Millie said...

So cute!