CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh what a difference 7 weeks makes!

Here I am the day after our first positive pregnancy test.
I am 3 weeks 4 day pregnant.
And on Monday I was 10 weeks 4 days. I had meant to stand at the same angle, but couldn't remember what that angle was. This is the exact same outfit. I'm not sure if you can tell as easily in the picture, but the shirt is DEFINITELY tighter. This shirt (and it's matching yellow one) have now been safely packed away until after the pregnancy.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

J and D said...

You kids photos look so nice, even if they were not excited about the pictures. I was glad to see them. And you are getting a very cute belly, twins really make a differences, huh?

STE said...

You look great! I can't wait to introduce you (and spill the beans) to our friends when you come visit next week!

Looks like the kids weren't too tramatized by the first day of school - as they still had the energy to run away from the camera.