CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Big plans have fizzled!

Last night I had really big plans about what I could update today. But it turns out I am beat! So I guess that doesn't make for a very exciting update, but August 1 has found me exhausted!

There is some good news though. I got my progesterone levels back yesterday (they are drawn weekly until 12 weeks). My body is finally producing progesterone on it's own, in addition to the injections and suppositories. I get to stop my injections in14 days! This is very exciting as I had anticipated being on them until the 28th of August.

So I guess that's it. I was officially released to swim and take a bath, but the water was just too cool to get into the pool today. Perhaps I'll take a bath along with a little nap.

2 comments:

STE said...

Yay! I always feel guilty when you're on shots and I'm not. Though I'm not sure why the shots would bother when there's so many more uncomfortable things for you that I could feel guilty about.

Speaking of shots, I can't find where my old sharps container is. Somebody must have put it somewhere...

Unknown said...

Go Cynthia! Thanks for the comment on Isaiah's blog. Great to read yours. We're in awe of your selflessness and willingness to share life with others. We'll be cheering you on. Please let us know how we can help.

Family Oates