CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our last Tuesday of summer!

Has anyone else noticed how 'asleep' the ticker babies look?

After doing so much yesterday I thought for sure I'd crash at bedtime. Unfortunately, the opposite happened. I lied in bed for several hours unable to drift off. It was at least 11 before I fell asleep. But the alarm still went off at 7! After snoozing until 8 I discovered that at least both kids had gotten up on time. They were both watching tv when I staggered down the stairs.

The only baby related tales today are about food. I'm hungry all the time, but almost nothing sounds good. I started the morning out with the banana bread muffins I made last night. Since I'm out of my Total Raisin Bran and I still haven't gotten to the store, I then had a bowl of Life. I followed it up with leftover pork chop, wild rice and green beans. Lunch was more wild rice and green beans. I took a crunchy peanut butter granola bar while I ran some errands and ended up eating a package of Beef Jerky in Target (Ciera was so afraid we'd get arrested for eating it before paying). On the way home from errands both kids expressed an interest in pizza for dinner. I thought pizza sounded great, but not just any pizza. I really wanted the Whole wheat crust pizza from Papa John's. Throw in a lot of water and milk and there you have it-at least until 8:30. I'm sure I'll have to have something before bed.

Logan got to swim at a friends house today and Ciera got to visit a few stores. We played a round of Trouble and spent an awful lot of time watching tv today. Sadly, I can't remember what I watched all afternoon, but it was certainly restful. I also got to take a little nap today.

So that was it for our last Tuesday of summer!

2 comments:

STE said...

Pork Chops for breakfast? Yum!

Cyn said...

They were boneless, so it's ok.