CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Morning Update

I was so tired last night I was unable to post about the day. And it was a pretty good day!

We woke up early to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks (the free movie this week) with the cousins and Grandma. We were very surprised to see that even Papa came. Logan got to go home with Grandma, Papa and his cousins. Ciera had time to stop by Justice to see if they had anything she liked for school and get a quick lunch before she had to go pitch.

After pitching I went to meet my friend M to make a 2 hour drive to Dublin for dinner. I belong to a few surrogacy support boards. I've managed to meet quite a few 'local' people, but every now and then someone comes from out of state to use a 'local clinic' for IVF. Tuesday was one of those days. A few of us that have already met drove 1-2 hours to meet an IM (intended mother through surrogacy) and her surrogate. We've all 'talked' through the boards for awhile now so it was really nice to finally meet them both.

We had a great Mexican dinner and conversation for 3 hours. If you do the math that's 7 hours of my day committed to meeting these ladies. If you've been paying any attention at all to my blogs you would remember that I'm VERY tired these days. I was exhausted when I returned home at 11:30 last night-which is why I'm just now updating. But aside from being tired I'm still feeling pretty good, hungry, but good.

1 comments:

Millie said...

You had a full day yesterday!
I will be down in CA the weekend of the 15th maybe if you are anywhere near where I will be we can meet up too. :-)