CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

In honor of the new blog...

We Got Tattoos!!!

We'll, not really. They're just airbrushed on and will last another day or two. The legs- left to right, are mine, L's , P's, and Grandma's. DH was out of town or surely he would have gotten one too! ;) I'll probably one day regret putting a picture of my pasty-white legs on the internet, but there you go.

This weekend we attended the local 'Sea Fair' in our neighborhood. The little ones watched a parade (and gathered candy tossed at them), played in the Boy Scouts soap-box cars (L liked the fur lined one with a bear's head), got airbrushed tattoos, played musical instruments, and rode ponies (P was reluctant at first, but after watching his sister, was not going to miss out on the fun). And I'm happy to report that we had no accidents- though at one point we had to set up the portable potty in a corner of the nursery across from the fair. DH was away at a symposium, but made up for it by bringing home yummy chocolate.

We had fun, but were still thinking cherries- as I'm sure we will be for the next seven months!

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Imagine my surprise when I opened up the blog to post for the day and there's a bunch of legs with cherries! It took me a minute to figure out what had happened. This really is so neat that you can post as well. I think there's a way for us to set you up with a different color font so it makes it easy to tell who's writing.

STE said...

he he he... You might regret giving me contribution rights. Who knows what you'll open your blog up to find next week!

Blogspot works a little differently than the other host programs DH is used to. I don't know how to get your photo back on the sidebar yet.

Cyn said...

I'm ok with my pic not being there. It can still be accessed by clicking on my name. Not a big deal to me in the least.

Anonymous said...

I love the cherries but have to admit I stared at the legs for a long time wondering if a man could really have legs that hair free! I was relieved to read it was grandma's leg and it is hair free as it should be hehe I was also a bit slow on the fact there are cherries on the page! Without all your comments about cherries I wouldn't have looked closer at the giant stem attached to a CHERRY! Who knew?

This is so fun that you are BOTH posting...YAY for cherries!