CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

STE, comments, a lovely day of rest and school shopping

Some of you may have noticed that there is a new contributor to this little blog. STE is the mom of P & L and is the mother of the two nestled into my uterus. I'm very excited that she decided she'd like to post sometimes as well.

I would also like to thank everyone that has left a comment so far. I LOVE this feature of the blog. I check each day to make sure there isn't a new comment and my day is just a little bit brighter when I find that someone else has commented. So thank you to the comment givers!

So Saturday night was a nice night. Brian and I got to watch a movie together-alone. Ciera watched something downstairs for the entire movie and only interrupted us twice. Logan spent the evening with his cousin at Grandma and Papa's house. As we were getting ready for bed I noticed that I had started spotting. It wasn't much and it was brown, clearly old blood. But it was still a little worrisome, just because we didn't know why it had happened. It was all I needed to ensure that I would stay in bed resting all of Sunday. It only happened the one time and we've had no more today.

I was woken up Sunday at 10:30 by my family closing up the windows and turning on the air. I woke up dreaming of Pepperoni Pizza. Brian and Ciera were MORE than willing to run out and get pizza. I had my standard bowl of Total Raisin Bran while I waited (which Ciera kindly brought me in bed). I napped off and on throughout the day. We watched License to Wed and a horribly good Lifetime movie. We all played Sorry! as a family and I lost badly, again.

I finally got Logan to try on the new clothes he picked out at Kohl's for school. Logan HATES shopping-for everything! I was finally able to convince him to come with me to check out the Tony Hawk line at Kohl's, but I couldn't convince him to try the stuff on in the fitting room. We had to try everything on over his clothing. He was so excited to put them on tonight and show his dad all of his 'Tony Hawk' stuff. The best part is that my son is SO not label conscious, but is really excited about his new clothes.

Ciera is on the quest for the perfect backpack, but I am unwilling to go to every store to see which one she wants. She has spent the last 4 days browsing backpacks online and I think she has finally made a decision. She gets to go clothes shopping with her Grandma this week and her Aunt offered to take her next week. This may seem like a little thing, but it is a HUGE deal for me. I don't want to say that she's the worst shopper ever, but she's horrible at making decisions and she wants to see everything before she even decides. I just don't have that kind of patience. So between the three of us she should be able to pick out at least a few new things for school.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know......now I can stalk YOU ;-)

Betsey said...

Take it easy and let me know if you need anything, ok?

Looking forward to shopping with her if Ciera still needs to go... anytime:)

Queenie327 said...

I look forward to shopping with my granddaughter. She circles the store and then does a figure eight around the store. She looks and she makes faces and then another circle around the store and then maybe another figure eight and then its off to the dressing room. We ask them to hold what we like and we're off to another store to make circles and figure eights. It's kinda what I do when I shop so maybe its in her genes!

Anonymous said...

It's so cool to be able to see what's going on with your family and current pregnancy! I hope that these twins are kind to you :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous... :(

It's me Heidi-hthompson :)

Apparently, I'm a dork!