CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sheer exhaustion!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent in a blur of exhaustion! My body was so sore and tired from walking around Six Flags on Thursday. Most of Friday was spent lying around until 4 when I took Logan to a birthday party.

Saturday was our first day 'back on regular schedule'. School starts next week, so it was time to start preparing for the early rise. We've all (except poor Brian who still had to work) become accustomed to rising around 11 and staying up until midnight. Saturday morning Logan had a goalie clinic and Ciera was going to the auction with my mom. Both kids had a great time. Ciera bought some 'junk' with her own money and Logan learned alot about playing goalie and diving for the ball. Ciera then had a pitching lesson and we stopped by Grandma & Papa's for a swim. We were lucky enough to catch dinner. Home fries-Yum!! I was able to go to bed at 10:30 that night.

Sunday greeted us bright and early again. Ciera had her first try-out for her fall ball traveling softball team. We dropped Ciera and Brian off and Logan and I got to go have breakfast at IHOP-hashbrowns, YUM! After the tryout we had lunch and tried computer chairs. We're searching for the 'perfect' chair to replace the broken one. When we finally returned home, Brian had a taped Titan's game to watch, so I took a much needed nap-about 4 hours! I woke up so refreshed though, enough so that I could finally update here!

As for the babies, I continue to hope that everything is fine inside of me. I find myself in awe of this amazing process this time. I lie in bed at night with my hands on my belly and I can't help but think encouraging words to the babies. The first pregnancy everything just felt so unbelievable andsurreal. This time there is a constant reminder of exactly what this pregnancy means.

The toothbrush gagging has begun! I haven't thrown up yet, but the toothbrush gagging always makes a pregnancy seem so real! In a way it's nice to have a physical symptom aside from my exhaustion. Wish me luck in the next week as we continue this ridiculous rising at 7am to prepare for waking for school. I am sure to be back in bed by 9 each morning, but the important thing is that we awaken for at least 30 minutes.

0 comments: