CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another nonproductive day

There is really so little to say today. I only snoozed until 7:40 today. I baked up the rest of the banana bread and we had that for breakfast, along with leftover pizza. I took Ciera to a friends house and then spent 30 minutes inside Safeway getting milk, cereal, yogurt and bread. Seriously, why did that take so long?

Logan had a friend come over this afternoon, so it was very quiet. I tried to start a new book, only got a few pages in. I tried to take a nap, but just couldn't seem to drift off. So I spent most of my day surfing the internet-thank you to everyone with a blog, I think I checked in on everyone (most of you are not blogging enough).

We had our parent orientation meeting at school tonight. I now have 4 days to buy all the stuff that the kids actually need. I wish they sent that info out earlier. Logan had soccer again tonight and worked so hard. He was so tired and sweaty when he came home. Ciera is sleeping over at her friends house, so it was just the 3 of us for dinner. We decided to run to Taco Del Mar for a quick taco, but they changed their hours and were closed when we got there. KFC was in the same parking lot, but all I could eat was an ear of corn. After expecting a taco, it was really hard to shift gears to greasy chicken. I will just have to eat at home.

Here's an interesting tidbit about the Papa John's Whole Wheat crust pizza. You may recall that my family was quite disappointed with it and the kids refused to eat more than the one piece. Well one of my children, that shall remain nameless, left 1/2 of his pizza on the coffee table overnight. Apparently the whole wheat crust is SO bad that even the dogs won't eat it. It sat on the coffee table untouched for several hours before I threw it out. I personally enjoyed the crust, but I guess you can't please them all.

3 comments:

STE said...

At first I thought the title of this post was "Another Reproductive Day"! Kind of gives a new meaning to it, doesn't it.

Betsey said...

River won't eat that crust either... but I enjoyed it the one time we tried it.

I think it was so hot yesterday -most of us we unproductive! So much that I am blasting the a/c in hopes of getting a bit more done today. The heat just made me feel yucky.

Have fun today!

Queenie327 said...

Its funny, I remember my dad saying our dog was smarter than we were 'cause he wouldn't touch a McDonald's burger and that was back in the 60's. Maybe the dogs are on to something!:)