CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of school, revisited


On our first morning of school the kids did a great job of getting up, showered, fed and ready to go. We were ON TIME for my morning plan. We even had time to get in a before school picture. The kids were NOT happy. This is the shot I got of them together after telling them we would not leave until I got a picture. Not their best, but it was good enough.



















I then told them I needed one of them individually. Ciera was a little more willing than her brother. I promise he does not always make this face, but at least he was holding still




















When they got home from school they both sat zoned on the couch watching a horrible show. It didn't even matter what was on, they were in need of a non-thinking break. I thought they wouldn't mind if I snapped a quick picture of them together. I was wrong. This is the best shot I could get, and I tried several times. Apparently both teachers thought there was no reason not to get started immediately with their 'school work'. Neither one of them got to do a 'what I did this summer' fluff assignment.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Queenie327 said...

I love those back to school shots!