CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Inch!!

So my fancy little calendar (thanks Cyn!) says that today the babies are 1 inch long or about the length of your fingerprint. I'm teary-eyed as I think about it. Hard to believe what was not even visible 6 weeks ago, could now fit across the pad of my index finger. Even harder to believe that they will one day be as big as P&L, who at around 25lbs each are getting difficult to carry at the same time. I'm getting more and more excited, and can't wait to start telling people!! I'm not sure I can make it to 12 weeks without spilling the beans...how did I ever hold out until 20 weeks last time?

3 comments:

Cyn said...

I know!! I've been viewing images of them in the first trimester and am just amazed at the whole process! Soon they should be big enough that I can feel them move.

I'm just so happy to be pregnant for you both!!

Millie said...

STE,
Congrats to all of you! I'm glad that your babies are now bigger than rice;-)

STE said...

Millie -

Unfortunately they're still bite-sized!!