CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Comment moderation

If you've tried to leave a comment this week, you'll have noticed that we are now moderating comments. I did not want to have to do this as it generally makes me think twice about leaving a comment. It appeared as though we were being spammed earlier in the week and no one wants to read those comments. So please rest assured we're not moderating to 'filter your voice' we just want to keep the place spam free :)

Keep the comments coming, it always helps to know who's actually reading!

2 comments:

Jaymee said...

Cyn,
First, thank you for being an among the amazing group of women known as surrogates.
Second, thank you for your comments. You really made me think about what "we're pregnant" means in the context of surrogacy. I appreciate the insight.

Jenni said...

I tear up whe I read about a woman that is so giving of herself and her family that she will do surrogacy. You are amazing. I am in awe. Thank you for being one of those amazing women. ICLW