CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A mid-afternoon surprise post!

I seem to have fallen into the pattern of posting at night before bed (or the am on the weekends), but I figured I might forget how excited and happy I am right now if I was to wait until tonight.

First of all, we're beginning our 19th week and that's pretty exciting. Then I finally got my hair cut so I can start wearing it down again-if it ever cools off. After the cut, I went grocery shopping and ran into a friend I haven't seen in several years and my Aunt who just became a grandma last month. It was so nice to see both of them-quite the surprise. I finally bought some ground beef and Pepper Jack cheese. I cooked up 2 patties, melted cheese on them and put them on fresh sliced sourdough. YUM!!! My belly is SO happy right now-imagine if I had added any condiments or vegetables (I was too hungry to bother with extras).

I'm getting ready to mix up some of our favorite ground beef recipes (I make them 50/50 with ground turkey). This should make it very easy to pull something from the freezer and get my ground beef fix. I'm not typically a big beef eater so this 'need' has caught me a little off guard. Although some of the more observant readers were able to recognize this as a 'pregnancy craving' long ago.

So here's my new pregnancy development. It's so exciting when something happens that I remember happening in the last pregnancy. First the side stitch (which I did get again today) and now the sharp movements when I use my ab muscles (I think that's what's happening). I've found lately that when I sit up sometimes I get a sharp sensation in my belly that I do believe is baby. I do recall that as the babies continue to get bigger, this happens more often and becomes more uncomfortable. There were times during P & L's pregnancy that I'd go to turn over a little and not be able to because of the sharp, sudden sensation. Grow babies, grow!!

3 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

That's exciting about your baby lump Cyn! It won't be long before they won't give you any rest! Happy 19 weeks to you and STE!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

That's so exciting that babies are growing...not so much that it gives you pain though.

I too get the "can't roll over cause the pain is too bad"...I think maybe it might be a limb or something that gets lodged somewhere it shouldn't and when you go to roll it hurt!

With twins it's double, I totally remember that, but it's nice to hear that your baby bump is getting bigger and bigger by the day.

Hey how about a pic of your new haircut? And maybe the baby bump too???

Cyn said...

I'll try to get a pic tomorrow after I shower (yes, it's been a lazy Friday). If not tomorrow I'll do it Monday.