CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

20 weeks and an ultrasound!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today. STE & S flew down for the day-and what a busy day it was. I'll post about it all tomorrow, but wanted to share the ultrasound quickly before I pass out. The babies were both VERY active and I believe STE enjoyed seeing them move around so much. Apparently the placentas are up front, which may be keeping me from feeling the babies as much as I'd expect. Baby A had a heart rate of 150 and Baby B had a heart rate of 147. They were both measuring on target, although A is slightly smaller right now. Everything looked good and we got beautiful shots of the babies. The tech was wonderful and had no trouble determining the sexes of the babies.

P & L will soon have a sister AND a brother!! Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy!! We are all so thrilled that the babies look healthy, are active and that there's a girl and a boy. It is all just perfect!!

3 comments:

Millie said...

That is wonderful! I stayed up late checking to see your report and I'm so glad that I did. Congrats to all!

Sarah Andrews said...

WOWOWOWOW! Congrats STE! B/G twins! That's just amazing! So happy to hear that the babies are perfect! Cyn - you are just incredible! Looking forward to seeing pics!

Jenn.. .. .. said...

AH YEA!!! I am sooo excited Cyn!! A boy and girl!! Yea! I am so glad all is going well and you were able to find out! Bummer about not feeling them much, though it may be kinda nice later on. LOL. Congrats to you all.